Practical Dog Grooming Course
€100.00 – €2,499.00
This course leads to a QQI level 6 minor award in Animal Grooming 6N6226
Creedons College have designed the Practical Dog Grooming course with the needs of the learner in mind. We have created a programme that has had extremely high satisfaction rates and a high ratio of graduates going on to become professional dog groomers.
This course is;
- Delivered on weekends, facilitating those working fulltime, or travelling from a distance
- Just three months long, meaning you will be ready to groom professionally in next to no time
- Intense classroom sessions, maximising the learning outcome of each session to ensure that your knowledge and skills develop rapidly
- Focused on facilitating a warm, friendly, inclusive learning environment where strong life long friendships are made while sharing a love for dog care.
*For course modules and classroom dates, see below.
This course is run twice a year. Courses usually fill approximately 2 months prior to start date so if you are interested in enrolling then don’t delay.
The course is delivered in 10 intensive weekends, 10am-5pm Saturday and Sunday, over a 3 month period.
Click to Download the programme descriptor where you can find out more information on this programme.
*The course fee includes a Full Grooming Kit Download valued at over €350 that is yours to keep
One fee of €2499
10 monthly installments of €275
40 weekly installments of €69
** The Lough Credit Union has approved this course for financial loans.
*** This course has been approved for many grants and state funding.
- Hold your place with the refundable €100 deposit
- Complete the Creedons College QQI Programme Application Form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A member of staff will review and will be in touch to let you know if your application has been successful
- Agree a payment plan with the College
Terms and Conditions
This course leads to a QQI level 6 minor award in Animal Grooming.
Sept 2019 Classroom Dates
January 2020 Classroom Dates
18th & 19th , 25th & 26th.
8th & 9th, 15th & 16th, 29th.
1st, 7th & 8th, 21st & 22nd, 28th & 29th.
11th & 12th, 18th & 19th
Unit 1 Business Studies
Unit 2 Dog Behaviour
Unit 3 Dog Grooming Tools
Unit 4 Dog Grooming Styles
Unit 5 Potential Health Problems
Unit 6 Professional Client Consulting Skills
January 2020, September 2019
Refundable Holding Deposit €100, Full Payment €2499